Hi there! I’m Cheryl Clarke, MS, LMHC.
What I Do
- I work to help my clients in their journey to become free from shame, fear and insecurities that cause them to feel stuck in life and relationships.
- I work with individuals experiencing trauma, grief and loss, anxiety, depression and various life transitions.
- I enjoy working with young adults and women and offer Christian Counseling if desired.
- I create a space in which people feel a sense of warmth and safety in opening up and beginning the journey towards becoming their most authentic selves.
Why I Do It
- I am passionate about the collaborative work of healing and treasure the trust people place in me in helping them get to next steps in their journey.
- I enjoy listening to people’s life stories, helping them make connections and become empowered through their own life story, no matter what that looks like.
What I Believe
- Change is often challenging to navigate alone. I believe that people can achieve the transformation they need through the partnership we create in therapy.
- I believe that healing and transformation takes place as we understand and explore our attachment/relationship with our parents and how those early parental relationships impact our relationships with significant persons in our lives today.
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC)
- Wraparound Coach
- Qualified Supervisor for Registered Mental Health Counselor Interns
- Certified Behavioral Health Case Management Supervisor (CBHCMS)